02 April 2007

Short Sex Stories

Question: Why is the "69" position is also called the "smokers position?"
Answer: Because while she is smoking the cigar, he is cleaning the ashtray.

Question: Why sperm donation is more expensive rather than blood donation?
Answer: Because it's HANDMADE!!

An old man married a young girl.On wedding night he showed five fingers to his wife.
Young girl : Ooh.. darling! 5 times?
Old man : No dear, choose which one you prefer to start.

Man 1 : My wife is obsess with cars. while asleep, she holds my bird & say 1st gear, 2nd gear.
Man 2 : My wife is worst, she puts my bird inside her and say "Full Tank" pls.

Question : What is the closest thing similar to a woman's period?
Answer : Your salary, it comes once a month lasts about 5-7 days and if it doesn't come means you are in big trouble.

Question : What is the smallest hotel in the world?
Answer : It's Virginia because it can only accommodate 1 standing occupant and left 2 baggage outside!

2 prostitutes (bitches) were in a taxi, on their way home after "work".
Bitch 1 : I smell sperm!!
Bitch 2 : Sorry, I just burped!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mafoolat weh... what a great jokes!

Brother Wai said...

To frostier: Dai! u think i like Ah Pek ah, give free2 link? heheheheh.... ok lah.. u link 9 me, i link 9 u lah. deal?