23 March 2007

My Boss Buys Me Breakfast??

Usually I don't really expose my personal life in my blog since I think I got so much things better to do but what happened this morning thus had changed my perception liow.

As the title of this post had spelled out, my boss bought me breakfast which he had not done since I had been working under his fucking arse for the past 4.23 years. Although it is just 2 packets of fat rice (Lat Sei Lia Ma) but the sentiment counts (my foot!!!). I was numbed and speechless for the 1st time with my boss (apparently took me 2.38 secs to regain my composer), i actually say TQ ah.



I examined the 2 packets of fat rice like those seen in CSI; god knows whether it was purchased yesterday (or even a week ago). Aiyooo... it is warm woh... (ok, ok.... don't get excited leh I told myself). Then I saw a familiar thing about the packets of fat rice.... it was from the kakak warong just outside my office. How can I tell? There got their own leng pai (chop) on the paper wrapping loh....

Honestly, i dun feel Kam Thung or what. So, i told my colleagues and they go like Waahhhhhhhhh..... (so what i said). At last, I lelong the fat rice (under table!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It’s the thought that counts. Maybe later he will ask you to work O/T?

Anonymous said...

You never open to check ah? Maybe inside got gah liu leh?

Brother Wai said...

To boo_licious: wah len leh.. 2 fat rice n can Pau me ah? Mong siong (dun dream) lah!!

To Ah Pek: I got peep, peep inside already. just sambal n quarter egg only. u think he may put some charm inside? Hmm…